- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 2nd May 2019
- Job Type
Acquisitions Surveyor - London and UK
Salary £50,000 to £70,000 plus car and other benefits.
Office Location - North London.
A leading UK commercial business space provider is currently seeking an Acquisition Surveyor to work closely alongside the Property Director focusing on acquisitions and some development.
Their focus is across the UK and their freehold portfolio is value at over £170 million. Due to growth plans they need this individual to focus on the the South East/West, London and up to the Midlands.
The ideal candidate will come from an UK commercial acquisitions/investment/capital markets background and must have an entrepreneurial mind set with strong negotiation skills. This position would be perfect for a surveyor looking to move into a client side position where your skill set can be transferred and developed quickly.
As the role is predominately field based you will only need to be in the office 1-2 days a week with the ability to work from home as well. You will also have the opportunity to develop your career quickly whilst working within a dynamic and forward thinking business.
- Work closely with the Property Director to co-ordinate the delivery of the acquisition and development plan for the Southern and Midlands regions.
- Actively seek out, appraise, present and acquire opportunities.
- Utilise any current property contacts and able to generate future opportunities.
- Member of RICS.
- Degree qualified.
- Ability to work through the whole delivery process from unlocking new potential acquisition opportunities through to the delivery of finished projects.
- Acquisitions and/ or development background.
- Key examples of recent acquisitions within the commercial real estate market.
If you are interested in this position please apply with your CV in plain word format only.