- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Alternative Assets
- 24th September 2019
- Job Type
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone looking to join the acquisitions & development team of a small, fast-growing company and play a meaningful role in its growth.
This is a truly commercial role, where you will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for building the pipeline of new sites and accountable for the project management of the process from sourcing new opportunities to deal completion.
What you'll be doing...
Sourcing new sites:
- Responsible for building network of agents, developers & landlords (geographical focus is zones 1 - 4 London & affluent commuter towns within 1 hour from London).
- Transactions are mainly direct long-lease investment opportunities but could also include acquiring existing nurseries.
- Attend industry-related networking events, workshops, seminars & conferences building the companies network and reputation amongst the landlords & developers.
- Coordinating our property, design and finance teams to appraise each new opportunity (commercial, site & financial analysis).
- Coordinating bid materials, including pitch documents, offer letters and heads of terms.
- Present development shortlist to the CEO and executive team.
- Lead the negotiation with landlords.
- Co-ordinate our lawyers and manage the process from offer through to deal completion.
- Real estate, commercial or project management experience is essential.
- Commercial acumen - the ability to identify good / bad deals.
- Self-starter, you'll be running a lot of this without support.
- Target driven, we are looking for someone who is hungry & results-focused.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.