- SGD10000 - SGD12000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 7th October 2019
- Job Type
My client is a healthcare company with strong presence in APAC. They are seeking a privacy counsel to lead the maintenance and enhancement of privacy and data protection program for the company.
· Serve as the point of contact between the company and any Regulatory Authorities for any privacy or data security enquiry.
· Support the Company's legal needs as it relates to IP/IT matters including the Company's efforts to upscale its digital capabilities.
· Precognition in data protection legislations, particularly with regards to the GDPR/PDPA
· Proven in dealing with data protection laws and requirements for the protection and transfer of data
· At least 3-5 years of privacy and data protection related experience
· Law degree
We are happy to consider applications who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
License No. 12C6031/EA. Reg. ID R1551173
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031