Inhouse Privacy Counsel
- Asia, Singapore
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 27th June 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a recognized player within their industry and they are looking to hire a privacy counsel to join their legal team in Singapore.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting group-wide offices in GPDR/PDPA and liaise with local data protection authorities
- Work on implementation of risk management framework across the organisation and introduce risk and control self-assessments to identify and manage risks.
- Develop internal audit methodology to ensure consistency in quality and execution of internal audits and conduct internal audits using the method.
- Develop and administer group-wide policies, standards, procedures and implement controls under compliance manual and serve as risk owner for Privacy related matters as part of enterprise risk management framework.
- Conduct enterprise risk assessment and management training workshops with business units
- 5-8 years of privacy and data protection related experience required
- Recognized law degree
- Precognition in data protection legislation, particularly with regard to the GDPR/PDPA
- Proven in dealing with data protection laws and requirements for the protection and transfer of data
- Experience in strategic planning and policy development
- Proven in driving vision and strategy, change management, transformation, business outcomes, and challenging industry leaders.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
This is a great opportunity for any lawyers looking to make their move in-house to join a reputable organization.
License No: 12C6031/ EA Reg ID: R1325169
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031