Inhouse- Legal Specialist
- Asia, Singapore
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 27th June 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a recognized player within the electronics space and they are looking to hire a legal specialist to join their office in Singapore.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide pragmatic legal advice to support business, including vetting, drafting and negotiation of contracts
- Respond to sales and manufacturing business units' inquiries about legal and contractual obligations
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Manage contract administration and business risks
- Provide pragmatic advice on compliance topics (e.g. anti-bribery, competition, personal data protection) and provide in-house training on compliance subjects
- Handle basic corporate secretarial responsibilities such as drafting of Board resolutions
- Recognized law degree
- Good experience in a range of general corporate/commercial matters
- 2-4 PQE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity for any lawyers looking to make their move in-house to join a reputable organization.
License No: 12C6031/ EA Reg ID: R1325169
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031