- Asia, Singapore
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 24th May 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a top player in the currency business and they are seeking a General Counsel to serve as a trusted business partner to business unit management and will participate as a key member of the legal team. The successful candidate will have proven ability to navigate the legal and regulatory environments of multiple geographies. He would be able to demonstrate having successfully developed strong and stable organisational structures/ foundations as well as a keen ability to think and act strategically to protect the long term legal and regulatory standing of the company.
* Review, draft and negotiate agreements and advising on regulatory requirements related to money transfer
* Counselling stakeholders on risks associated with global retail & digital expansion and with strategic initiatives
* Coordination with responsible business leaders and other internal stakeholders
* 15-20 years of related/practical legal experience in financial service or fintech industry.
* Qualified to Singapore or Commonwealth bar
* Excellent drafting and communication skills
The ideal candidate should have good understanding of their core business and offer innovative solutions to ensure the business is able to grow whilst setting high standards of adherence to the ever-changing global regulatory/ legal environment. You will significantly impact the organisation's strategic growth plans and its achievements.
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1551173