- Asia, Singapore
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 21st October 2019
- Job Type
My client is a global specialist in energy management, energy efficiency solutions and industrial automation. They have commercial operations over 100 countries and are known worldwide for their electronic products, services, software and solutions.
They are seeking a General Counsel to be based in Singapore.
· Instrumental in strategic decision making alongside the business leaders, providing advice on regulatory requirements that impact the business
· Work closely with key stakeholders as well as being the lead for key contracts which include; contract review, drafting and negotiation such as turnkey projects, general commercial transactions, disputes and litigation, product quality issues and etc.
· Direct reports - which offers great management exposure
· Law Degree from a leading university or equivalent
· Qualified lawyer
· Minimum 15 years of experience working in international law firm or recognised large corporate entity
· Strong command of English and excellent legal drafting abilities
· Able to work in fast-paced environment
My client offers highly competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, recognises the need for flexible and innovative working practices and supports agile working. This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to work in an innovative environment with real responsibility and scope for growth and progression.
License No. 12C6031 / EA. Reg. ID R1551173
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031