- GBP20000.00 - GBP23000.00 per annum
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 25th March 2019
- Job Type
Team Secretary, Leeds, Full-Time, Permanent, Salary Expectations £20,000 - £23,000 Per Annum
My client is a leading building consultancy and is currently recruiting for a Team Secretary to join their offices in the heart of Leeds. The role will provide the main secretarial support to the office. It will also involve deputising for the PA to the Partner.
Main duties of the role will include:
- Producing accurate reports, letters and other documents
- Planning, monitoring and control of own workload.
- Accurate and up to date filing of correspondence and other documentation.
- Extensive Diary Management
- Audio-Typing where required
- Dealing with expenses and travel arrangements
- Following all departmental procedures including Health & Safety support to surveyors
- All ad hoc administrative duties
- This role will require the candidate to work within a team of Secretaries and be required (when possible) to assist other members of the secretarial team to ensure efficiency of the department is kept to a maximum.
- The Team Secretary may be required to help out with office administration such as:
- Incoming post - open, date stamp and pass to office partner. Outgoing post - copy, prepare, frank and post.
- Filing. Creating electric and hard copy files. Archiving.
- Issuing reports - printing, binding and sending.
- Photocopying, printing, scanning, binding.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Extensive experience in digital dictation
- Accurate typing speeds, minimum 45-50 wpm
- Experience of working with Microsoft Outlook would be an advantage but not essential
- At least 1 year experience within a similar role/consultancy
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with clients, all levels of staff and other external contacts are essential.
To apply for this role please apply directly to this advert by uploading the most recent copy of your CV.