- UK, North West
- Business Support, Business Support
- 4th November 2019
- Job Type
Team Assistant/PA, Full-Time, Permanent, Manchester, Competitive Salary
My client is a reputable investment and asset management organization who are looking for a Team Assistant to join their growing Manchester office. The role will function in providing administrative assistance and support to the Manchester team.
Main duties include:
- Team Diary management
- Formatting letters to company standards and guidelines
- Preparing documents where required
- Booking all domestic and international team travel
- Arranging site inspections
- Ensuring meeting rooms are always kept clean and tidy
- Organising all incoming and outgoing mail
- Ensuring office and kitchen areas are always clean/tidy and ordering stationery, office and kitchen supplies when required
- Running reports on the internal system for the team when required
- Ad hoc front of house duties
- Answering inbound calls and passing on messages to the relevant teams/individuals
- All ad hoc administration duties as required by the team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive Administrator/Team Assistant experience from a real estate background ideally or another professional services
- Be highly competent with the Microsoft office package including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be flexible and able to work autonomously
- Be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Be a team player
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Always show initiative in the role
To apply for the above role, please submit the most up to date version of your CV to this advert.