Property Services Advisor
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 29th November 2018
- Job Type
£23,000 - £25,000
My client, a leading property management company, is looking for a Property Service Advisor to join their team based in West London. The role is based at one of their prestigious sites and will encompass liaising with clients, tenants, contractors and internal teams daily.
This role will be key in supporting the property managers and would suit an individual with a keen interest in property. You will be taking ownership of queries and solving problems.
- Working as part of the Property Service Advisor team, reporting into the senior Property Manager
- Building report and delivering excellent customer service to clients
- Managing external stakeholders
- Assisting the team with administrative tasks
- Coordinating contractors to visit properties to resolve maintenance issues
- Tracking maintenance progress and keep all parties updated
- Liaise with property managers and escalate problems when appropriate
The ideal candidate
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent client and customer service skills
- Ability to work at pace
- A willingness to learn
This role comes with an attractive salary, a great way to get a 'foot in the door' with a well-established company and great progression routes. Full training will be provided.