- GBP15 - GBP20 per hour
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 19th October 2018
- Job Type
3 Month Temp
City of London
Our client is an investment company who provide public and private markets investment strategies and engagement services to institutional and wholesale investors, operating worldwide.
They now employ 200 investment and stewardship professionals, with 448 total staff across London, Singapore and New York. They currently manage £35.3 billion of assets.
A temp position has arisen for a Lease Administrator, who will be responsible for the following;
- The verification of lease data before it is input into the Horizon system by checking against lease and licence agreements. This will also include verification of lease data input into Horizon by third parties, ensuring accuracy prior to sign off.
- Training lawyers to input lease data on the Horizon system
- Oversight and monitoring of Lawyer and Property Manager information ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of receipt of data is monitored, reported in the audit log, communicated with the parties involved; non-compliance to be escalated to the property manager company and brought to the attention of the associate director
- The input of lease information into the Horizon system ensuring accuracy, completeness and quality of data in the system on a real time basis
- Control of all standing data in the system including verification of supplier details on Horizon
- Dealing with all property manager system queries which are not related to technical issues
- Provide IPD with new purchase reports as and when applicable
- Setting up new properties on Horizon
- Processing property disposals on Horizon using the disposal wizard Provide holiday and sick cover to the document execution team to ensure the timely and smooth running for the execution of documents
The ideal candidate for his role will have the following skills/experience;
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using HORIZON or similar system before
- Lease experience is essential
To apply for this position today please click on the link below