- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 29th November 2018
- Job Type
£20,000 - £25,000
My client, a specialist block and property management company, is looking for a Property Assistant to join their team based in central London. They are a growing business with an increasing portfolio so there are great opportunities for growth and progression.
This role will be key in supporting the block/property managers and would suit an individual with a keen interest in property. The role will also assist the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Full administration support for block and property managers
- Organising viewings
- Registering deposits
- Assisting the marketing team with client communications and reviews
- Assisting the finance team with invoicing and rent charges
- Preparing agendas, attending meetings and taking minutes
- Updating the database, creating and updating reports
- Office management such as monitoring staff holidays, monitoring company mailboxes and arranging social events
- Recording maintenance issues and property defects and coordinating contractors
The ideal candidate
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent client and customer service skills
- High degree of organisation and attention to detail
- A hardworking attitude
- Enthusiasm to learn
This role comes with an attractive salary, a great way to get a 'foot in the door' with a well-established company and great progression routes.