- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 3rd September 2018
- Job Type
My client, a commercial property management company, is looking for a Property Administrator to join their team based in Angel. This position will be key in supporting the day-to-day functions of the department assisting the property managers, facilities managers and wider team.
The role would suit a capable administrator who is hard working, personable and friendly.
- Raising purchase orders and reporting
- Diary management
- Liaising between different teams, tenants and outside contractors
- Assisting with move in/out procedures
- Occasionally visiting properties to assist the property manager
- Arranging contractors for maintenance/refurbishment works
- Uploading and tracking compliance documents
- Writing letters to tenants to advise of/confirm any lease chances
- Hold and minute quarterly meetings
The ideal candidate will have
- Proven administration skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to multitask and a keen eye for detail
- A background in customer service ideally
This role comes with an attractive salary, health care, a discretionary bonus and a friendly team environment.