Part-Time Post Room Assistant
- GBP23000 - GBP25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 6th March 2019
- Job Type
Part - Time Post Room Operative
Monday and Fridays (Additional hours occasionally required)
£25k (pro rata) Plus Excellent Benefits
City of London
Our client is a leading wealth management institution in the City. A position has arisen to join the post room team on a part-time basis, to cover 7 hour shifts on a Monday and Friday, with additional hours occasionally required.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming and internal mail.
- Delivery of courier items and preparation of courier collections / dispatch
- Oversee equipment for the printing / stuffing and franking of contract notes.
- Log onto NeoTrak System for incoming recorded and special delivery items.
- Frank outgoing mail
- Prepare end of day DX bags for branches.
- Keeping clear records of courier booking for checking invoices before payment
- Log outgoing recorded and special delivery items.
- Assist Manager to organise regional office postal service redirections, equipment quotations & installation, when required for office moves / closures
- Daily review and restock of all stationery and service points
- Forward fax/emails to correct recipient
- Regular review of room booking system to identify next day facilities set ups
- Set up and breakdown meetings for events
- Operating Switchtemp system to look up letters without addressee names
- Gather daily statistics for department activity levels and record electronically for monthly departmental management reports
- Deputise for Post Room Manager to ensure department runs as expected
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Able to be articulate and maintain a professional and diplomatic approach even under pressure
- A flexible approach able and willing to work different shift patterns.
- Able to work as a member of a team and always prepared to identify and put forward service improvements.
- Skills in NeoTrak System
- Knowledge of Switchtemp system
This company offer an excellent working environment and rewards package, strong staff retention, as well as training and development.
To apply for this role today please click on the link below