- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 25th October 2018
- Job Type
£25,000 - £35,000
My client, an award-winning property agent and specialist, is seeking an experienced PA to support the Sales Director. This exciting role will encompass PA, administration and team support duties along with event organisation. It is much more than your standard assistant position, and you will be given the opportunity to get involved in a whole range of exciting projects.
- Diary and travel management
- Being the 'right hand person' for the Sales Director ensuring all administration duties are carried out to a high standard
- Involvement with projects including charity initiatives
- Event organisation including sending invites, booking entertainment and attending on the night
- Loading properties onto the portal
- Booking photographers, staging photos and ensuring the process runs smoothly
- Handling invoices
- Database management
- Assisting with the 'Open house' days where you will be able to use your creative flair to arrange rooms, add flowers, mirrors etc and ensure the properties are well presented
The ideal candidate
- PA/Team Assistant/Admin experience
- Highly organised
- A genuine people person
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- A great communicator both verbally and in writing
- An interest in photography, arts, theatre or events would be a bonus
This is an exciting role within a fantastic company who offer training, Christmas and Summer parties, and a friendly office dog!
Please apply online with your current CV if you're interested in this role.