PA (12 Month FTC)
- GBP30000 - GBP37000.00 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 7th August 2019
- Job Type
12 Month FTC
PA and Senior Administrator (4 days per week)
Job Purpose Statement
Do you have experience of managing the day to day operations of a company? Are you highly organised, with a proactive and supportive approach? Do you enjoy being in a role that is varied and each day is never the same?
Then this could be the perfect role for you.....
Our client is a property investment company with a global reach. They employ a global team of 2,000 people and their expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. They are currently recruiting for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to start in September and cover a maternity leave. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a breadth of administration experience ideally within a corporate services or facilities background.
You will support the day to day running of all Corporate Services Functions while supervising two administrators. As well as providing PA support for the Corporate Services and Premises Manager.
- Provide regular meetings with 2 administrators so that aware of workload pressures and provide assistance with escalation if necessary. Support team with below duties and oversea that processes procedures are followed
- Bi- annual appraisal process of setting goals and measuring Admin team performance, with regular one to one meeting
- Keeping the shifts spreadsheet up to date and ensuring adequate cover is in place for annual leave and sickness absences, and ensuring that the shift patterns are equally balanced.
- Attending regular meetings with external vendors in regards to various vendor management needs, escalations and queries.
- Processing of invoices and answering of queries.
- Processing of expenses and diary management for Head of Corporate Services Manager
- Processing CAP forms and liaising with the legal team to get contracts and lease agreements signed and completed in a timely manner
- Microsoft packages proficient
- Ability to communicate with all members of staff verbally and written communication.
- Ability to Multi task
- Experience managing other team members
- Preferable experience in working in a corporate Financial institution.
- H&S and Environmental experience including risk assessments and fire safety.
- Awareness of Operation Risk and processes (specific training given)
To apply for this position today please click on the link below