Office Manager/PA - Commercial Real Estate Company
- GBP38000.00 - GBP42000.00 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- Business Support, Business Support
- 6th November 2019
- Job Type
Our client, established in 1987, is a leading privately owned investment and property management company operating in key locations throughout Europe including the UK, Germany and Poland.
The client is seeking a PA to Director who will also oversee the running of the office. This person will be joining a friendly and hardworking team, in offices with panoramic views of London. The UK portfolio is managed by an in-house team of experienced Asset Managers who manage over 270 sites, 2,300 tenants and 19,000,000 sq. ft. of property.
- Responsible for organising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office. This includes the organisation of people, information and other resources.
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Oversee the recruitment of new staff, including training and induction
- Supervising and monitoring the work of PA team
- Organising company events or conferences
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Keeping personnel records up to date
- Planning and executing any office layout changes including ordering furniture and IT equipment
Key Skills Required
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Service focused with excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive - a genuine team player
- Flexible, with a "muck in" attitude - happy to turn your hand to any task
- Bright and intelligent - able to take on responsibility and work on own initiative
To apply for this position today please click on the link below