- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 29th July 2019
- Job Type
City of London
Our client is one of the largest investment managers in the world with almost a trillion dollars in assets under management. They manage a broad array of assets across diverse classes, geographies, and investment styles.
Overview of the Role
The role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career in Marketing. Based in the London office, the Marketing Executive will be supporting the product market functioning of the international business in the creation, automation and ongoing maintenance of marketing materials. The candidate will work closely with the U.K., Germany, Asia Pacific and U.S.-based marketing teams, helping to provide an integrated marketing approach.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates, automates and maintains marketing collateral as required, ensuring materials are aligned with the business' strategy and objectives across all EMEA and Asia Pacific offices.
- Serves as the primary contact with IT and Data partners to facilitate the receipt and use of data.
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Compliance to review and obtain approvals of referenced materials.
- Works closely with U.S. marketing services team to ensure alignment of marketing outputs.
- Specific focus around real estate Marketing collateral
- Respond to internal and external inquiries (i.e., performance, country/sector allocation, portfolio holdings, and portfolio characteristics) for various investment strategies.
- Develop relationships with individuals at all levels within the firm in order to gain a strong understanding of the organization and the ability to develop specialized content.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related functions and ad-hoc projects as required.
- If required, update/maintain qualitative and quantitative information in databases and assist with survey submissions.
- 1-3 years previous experience in graphic design
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver accurate work
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet overlapping deadlines as they arise
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Illustrator
- Knowledge of any of the following (or related marketing platforms): Pardot, Seismic, Thirdlight, Wrike, Photoshop
- Cross border and multi-lingual experience/skills
- Real Estate or Financial Services experience