Internal Communications Manager
- GBP55000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Marketing & Communications
- 20th September 2018
- Job Type
One of the biggest names in development and placemaking is looking for an exceptional Internal Communications Manager to join the team reporting to C-suite level across Europe.
You will be responsible for working with the global vision and strategy and executing it in the region, whilst also shaping the local strategy for employee communications content and internal creative needs. You will have a strong focus on impact, measurable results, and provide recommendations for future improvements.
Essential skills and experience:
- Influencing skills and ability to manage senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrable ability to build a network at all levels.
- Demonstrated copy writing, editing and sub-editing skills, with a plain English, jargon-free tone of voice.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering and measuring successful communications and campaigns, that deliver positive results.
- Can-do attitude, with a passion for internal communications and engagement
- Proven ability to design and execute internal communications strategy within a matrix environment.
- Ability to collaborate with international colleagues, leveraging the work of the global team and delivering it regionally.
- Significant internal communications experience at a senior level, preferably with some experience in the corporate sector.
- Demonstrable experience of planning and executing internal engagement strategies and influencing change.
- Demonstrable experience of working collaboratively across business functions at all levels.
- Educated to degree level.
For more information please contact Nicola at email@example.com.