Community Manager/Front of House
- Up to GBP25000.00 per annum
- UK, Scotland
- Business Support, Business Support
- 28th February 2020
- Job Type
Community Manager/Front of House, Full-Time, Permanent, Glasgow, £25,000 Per Annum
My client is a leading property investor who is looking for a Community Manager/Front of House to join their team in central Glasgow. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for the appointed Building Manager to assist with the launch of a newly redeveloped site in the city.
The role will include:
- Greeting guests, tenants, clients and essentially being the face of the building.
- Keeping an up-to-date log of anyone on site e.g visitors, contractors and staff lists.
- Managing viewings and working with the letting agents to ensure the building is to of high standard to present to any potential tenants and arrange improvements where you see fit.
- Managing on-site cleaners, contractors and sub-contractors and ensuring all jobs are completed/inspected properly.
- Maintenance of the building day-to-day
- Liaising with future and current tenants with any enquiries.
- Resolving complaints, problems and requests to your best ability.
- Reporting issues to our M+E contractors to ensure the building and facilities are maintained and functioning
- Planning and involvement with site events such as company launch parties.
- Creating weekly Social Media content relevant to the building and current events.
- Overseeing security, fire prevention and other safety systems.
- Assisting with emergency response and evacuations.
- Inspecting the building frequently for signs of damage or wear.
- Learning and developing your knowledge of emergency plans, procedures and other health and safety documentation.
My client is looking for someone who has excellent communication skills and customer service experience. You will possess the ability to problem solve, think outside the box, set and meet goals and be detail oriented. An understanding of Word/Excel, social media and marketing would be highly beneficial to this role.
If you are interested in this role then please apply online with your most up to date CV.