Venture Capital - Investment Analyst
- SGD9000 - SGD12000 per month + + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 16th December 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a rapidly growing venture capital fund with several international offices. With a strong presence in Singapore, the business has invested heavily into the healthcare technology space and with a significant amount of capital to deploy, they will continue to invest on a regular basis.
As the business continues to grow, there is a need to hire an Investment Analyst in Singapore to support in originating and executing investments in startup companies and working with Founders to help them grow and develop their businesses. This is an exciting opportunity for a junior strategic professional to join regularly investment and work with entrepreneurs of some of the leading up and coming technology companies.
The Investment Analyst will;
- Work with the senior management to originate and execute investment opportunities as well as being hands-on with the portfolio management.
- Regularly interact and network within the startup community to generate investment leads.
- Take responsibility for analysing investment opportunities, conducting industry and market research, competitor benchmarking analysis, due diligence and execution of the deal.
- Regularly work with the entrepreneurs and founders of investee companies to assist them in developing the strategies, operations and growth of the companies.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting within either a strategy consultancy firm advising technology clients on their new product launches and market entry strategies or within an investment or strategic arm of a growing technology business analysing development opportunities.
- Have a strong understanding and interest in the technology market.
- Possess a strong technical skill set with good analytical, communication and presentation abilities as well as excellent business acumen.
- Hold a finance, mathematics or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be motivated and interested in the healthcare and startup industry.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian Principal Investment space.