Venture Capital Analyst, Top Tier VC Fund
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 18th February 2020
- Job Type
My client is a highly regarded and top tier Venture capital fund with strong footprints in Singapore. As they are continuously investing in the region, there is an urgent need to hire an Investment Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior to join a growing team where you will have the opportunity to regularly work on deals and interact with CEOs and Founders of leading start-up companies.
The Investment Analyst will;
- Report to the partner of the fund and play a key role in the origination and execution of investments within the start-up space.
- Regularly interact with the start-up community and industry professionals to generate investment opportunities.
- Take responsibility for conducting the financial and market analysis on investment opportunities, due diligence and creating & presenting investment opportunities to the senior management.
- Regularly work with the Founders of portfolio companies to assist them with developing and implementing their strategy and operational plans to achieve their growth.
Interested candidates must;
- Have 2-3 years of experience as Founder/Early Employee at a high growth start-up/Product guy/Investor /Management Consulting firm.
- Have a strong interest in and understanding of the technology start-up market within the South East Asia region.
- Possess a very strong and all-round analytical skill set with the ability to conduct financial and market analysis as well as due diligence.
- Demonstrate experience of working with companies to develop their strategies and operations to achieve growth.
- Fluency in any Southeast Asian language is preferred because of the fund investing strategy
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian venture capital market.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031