TMT Investment Associate
- USD85000 - USD110000 per annum + + bonus
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 4th January 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a multinational private equity fund with a strong presence in Hong Kong. Having recently completed several landmark investments, there is a need to hire an Analyst to play a key role in future investments as well as portfolio management.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a strategy consultant or Big 4 professional to join a growing investment fund where you will have the chance to invest and work with senior management within industry-leading businesses.
The Analyst will;
- Be part of a small team responsible for managing the multi-billion portfolio of assets, driving stakeholder objectives within the investee companies and creating strong returns.
- Take responsibility for the execution of merger & acquisition (M&A) opportunities as well as supporting origination efforts.
- Lead on building financial models, conducting due diligence and valuations to assess investment opportunities, making recommendations to senior management.
- Work closely with the senior management of the portfolio companies to develop the corporate strategy including growth plans, greenfield investments and new market entry strategies.
- Support in securing financing from banks for future investments and developments.
- Regularly conduct portfolio analysis and valuations of investee companies, providing reports and updates to senior management.
- Have the chance to build a long-term career whilst taking more responsibility with an opportunity for promotion.
Interested candidates must;
- Have 3-5 years of experience within the M&A team of a strategy consultancy group or Big 4 firm and ideally based in Hong Kong.
- Possess a very strong and all-round skill set with the ability to build financial models, conduct due diligence and valuations.
- Have a track record of completed M&A deals in the Asia region and exposure to the technology or TMT space is an advantage.
- Possess very strong communication skills with fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Hold a finance, business or mathematics related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be highly motivated, driven and excited about building a long-term career with a growing private equity fund.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian principal investment market.