Tax Manager (m/f/d) Real Estate
- Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 28th November 2018
- Job Type
Our client is an international property owner and investor specialized in retail real estate. The company develops their portfolio through active asset management, project development, redevelopment and selective direct and joint venture investments. The properties are prime located in the most important retail locations in Europe.
To further expand the tax area, we are looking for a professional, communicative and entrepreneurial Tax Manager (m/f/d) Real Estate located in Dusseldorf.
- Assist in managing all direct and indirect tax aspects of the German an East European real estate structures of the family related and charity related entities
- Assist in timely implementation of the German and East European real estate structures of the 100% owned family related entities and charity related real estate entities
- Assist in the implementation of suitable and tax efficient JV structures with non-family related entities
- Setting up country transfer pricing documentation
- Oversight tax compliance in Germany and East Europe (done by in-house tax compliance manager or external advisors)
- Provide tax input on German and East European transactions (acquisitions, divestments, lease renewals and major re-developments)
- Cooperate and liaise with external advisers in Germany and East Europe
- Support in tax audits and meetings with local tax authorities
- Assist in global ad hoc projects
Profile of Requirements
- University degree and a successfully completed tax consultancy examination
- Quality and timing of tax advices and activities
- Efficiency of German and preferable East European tax structures
- Accurate, timely and complete tax input for all financial reporting
- Quality of tax input for internal structuring
- Quality of tax input in commercial deals
- Quality of transfer pricing documentation
Please send your meaningful application documents by naming the reference number TFi/1280541 to email@example.com or call our exclusively commissioned consultants Theresa Fischer +49 (0) 211 93670 433 or Frederic Stein +49 (0) 211 93672 730 to get more details about this Position.
We are looking forward to your application!