Senior Manager, IT Audit & Fraud Analytics
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Risk Management & Compliance
- 28th June 2019
- Job Type
The Senior Manager, IT Audit /Fraud Analytics will;
Be required to maintain the full sets of accounts of the intermediate holding companies and ensure effective implementation of financial controls.
Partner with internal team to work with business units on fraud risk assessment of their functions, analyse and review fraud trends and provide recommendations to business and other stakeholders on control measures to minimize and mitigate such frauds.
You will identify key risk and control indicators to develop metrics that will support fraud risk monitoring objectives.
- Manage the project to develop the data analytics for the monitoring of key fraud risk areas. You will also perform monitoring of key fraud risks through analytics and follow-up on anomalies noted, and identify fraud risk trends and translate into learnings and solutions, sharing best practices and facilitating the risk owner and business manager to take decisions.
- Review and develop/enhance the company's anti-fraud procedures and standards for fraud identification and management of investigations against best practices.
- ou will support the whistleblowing hotline, and perform or lead fraud investigations in accordance with applicable methodology, and liaise with regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies as appropriate.
- Ensure comprehensive and relevant documentations are maintained and kept for any investigation conducted, with proper chain of custody.
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 6 years of relevant experience in IT auditing and/or forensics, fraud risk management which includes fraud risk identification/ assessment and investigation, internal audit, regulatory, legal, law enforcement, audit, or similar work.
- Write clear and concise reports for investigation findings and report outcome to the senior management and manage the different stakeholders while driving sensitive processes
- Has an appropriate professional qualification in fraud related or IT area, e.g. CFE, CISA, CISSP.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031