Senior Manager, Airhub Strategy
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Financial Services (Other)
- 28th June 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a well-established Aviation firm based in Singapore. They are looking for a Senior Manager, AirHub Strategy who will be involved in strategic analysis and planning to enhance competitiveness.
The Senior Manager, AirHub Strategy will;
Spearhead the development of strategies to strengthen Group's air and multi-modal hub connectivity as well as cargo traffic volumes.
- Conduct strategic studies, competitive benchmarking, trend analyses and market research to identify potential areas of traffic and connectivity growth.
- Engage key industry partners and stakeholders to further the common objective
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree with at least 8 years of working experience
- Experience in quantitative analysis, strategic planning or aviation would be an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031