Project Finance - Analyst / Associate
- Negotiable + Competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Infrastructure & Project Finance
- 19th September 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a leading and international infrastructure investment group with a strong focus on providing project finance and structured finance to investors and developers. With a strong financial background and excellent investment team, the group has developed an impressive portfolio of assets.
As the business continues to regularly deploy capital, there is a need to hire a junior member to play a key role on the execution of deals. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior Project or Structured Finance professional from a leading bank to join a principal investor where you can build a long term career and deal track record.
The Analyst/Associate will:
- Support senior members of the team with origination and execution of project and structured finance deals.
- Take responsibility for building financial models and conducting financial analysis.
- Prepare and underwrite credit applications as well as presentations for the Investment Committee.
- Regularly conduct due diligence whilst liaising and interacting with third party advisory parties.
- Assist with origination efforts but conducting market analysis to generate investment opportunities and leads.
- Have the opportunity to deploy a lot of capital and build an impressive deal sheet.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting in either an Analyst or Associate position within the Project Finance Team at a highly regarded bank in Singapore.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the infrastructure space with a proven deal track record.
- Possess a strong technical skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch along with excellent writing and presentation abilities.
- Hold a finance, mathematical or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Be hungry to do deals and eager to learn.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Infrastructure Investment and Project Finance market.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031