Private Equity Associate - India based
- USD85000 - USD110000 per annum + + bonus
- Asia, Other AsiaPac
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 17th December 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a tier-one Asia based private equity fund. Having developed a highly impressive investment team and deployed a significant amount of capital, they have built a highly impressive portfolio of assets across a variety of sectors across the Asia region.
As the business continues to rapidly invest, there is a need to hire an Associate in their Investment Team in Mumbai. This is an outstanding opportunity for a top-tier junior investment banker from a leading international financial centre to join a leading PE fund where you will have the chance to regularly execute investments and build an impressive deal sheet. Our client will pay a competitive market salary, in line with those coming from an international financial centre such as Singapore, Hong Kong, London and New York.
The Associate will;
- Work with the senior members of the team to execute investment opportunities whilst also supporting with origination efforts.
- Take responsibility for building financial models from scratch, conducting due diligence and coordinating external advisory teams.
- Regularly develop and be involved in presentations to the Investment Committee.
- Conduct portfolio analysis and provide updates and recommendations to senior management.
- Have the opportunity to regularly invest and build a highly impressive portfolio of assets.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Senior Analyst or equivalent position within a bulge bracket investment bank in a leading international financial centre such as Singapore, Hong Kong, London or New York.
- Demonstrate a strong deal list having been involved in the execution of M&A deals.
- Possess an exceptionally strong and all-round technical skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch and conduct due diligence.
- Hold a mathematics, business, finance or related degree from a leading international university.
- Demonstrate very strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Be willing and enthusiastic to live and work in Mumbai with a leading PE fund.
This is an exciting opportunity for a junior investment banker to join a leading PE fund and the criteria will, therefore, be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian Principal Investment market.