Portfolio Management Associate, PE fund
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 4th July 2019
- Job Type
Due to business requirements, there is an urgent need to hire a couple of Portfolio Management associates in the team. The Associate will work closely with the Partner to manage, monitor and maintain client portfolios. The role will develop and research new investment ideas and perform continuing due diligence on existing investments while providing recommendations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior to a mid-level Investment Banker who is hungry to move on the buy side to join a highly reputable firm where you will initially work with portfolio companies and later move to investments.
- Work closely with the Private Equity Director to independently monitor and suggest client portfolios.
- Meet with portfolio company client advisor regularly to review and manage portfolio and investment guidelines.
- Prepare portfolio company packs and portfolio reporting packs.
- Ensuring data that is gathered from portfolio companies is relevant, accurate, robust and consistent.
- Develop strong working relationship across the business and within the portfolio.
- Take responsibility for conducting financial analysis and valuation on the current portfolio companies.
- Provide valuable analysis and insights on the results, trends, information and their impacts for portfolio companies.
- Hold a business, finance or mathematical degree from a regarded university along with 2-5 years of Investment Banking experience with a leading investment bank, management consultancy firm or a similar private equity fund.
- Proficient in building financial models from scratch, conduct financial due diligence, IC presentations and make recommendations.
- Have experience working with clients on advising them on their operation and developments.
- Ability to multitask and work in a lean team.
- Fluency in English and any Southeast language is preferred as the portfolio companies are based there.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic No: R1442158
Lic No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian Principal Investment Market.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031