- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 24th December 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a well-established investment fund with a strong financial backing and presence across Asia-Pacific. Having developed a very strong track record as well as a diversified portfolio of assets globally, there is a need to bring on board an Analyst to play a key role in the portfolio management of the fund.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior to mid-level strategy consultant who is hungry to move on to the buy side to join a highly reputable firm where you have the chance to work on investments as well as being hands-on with the portfolio companies.
The Portfolio Analyst will;
- Report directly into the Managing Director whilst sitting in a lean team based in Singapore.
- Support the senior members of the business with portfolio management activities and acquisitions.
- Take responsibilities for conducting financial analysis and valuations on the current portfolio companies both in South East Asia and globally, providing regular reports to senior management.
Interested candidates will;
- Have 1-4 years of experience gained within a leading management consultancy firm having done both strategic and Mergers & Acquisitions advisory work.
- Have experience working with clients advising them on their operational and strategic developments.
- Hold a business, finance or mathematical related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Possess very good financial modeling skills with extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and power point.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to interact, liaise and build strong relationships with all levels of management across the business.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg No: Reg. ID: R1873132
Lic No: 12C6031