Investment Analyst, Energy & Infrastructure
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Infrastructure & Project Finance
- 19th September 2019
- Job Type
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior investment professional to join a growing team and work on exciting South East mandates.
Further to this, someone who is looking to continue developing their capabilities in a well-funded and acquisitive team will be well suited to this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and presentation of financial reports, building financial models and assisting in identifying potential investment opportunities.
- Conducting due diligence and underwriting for investments across the South East Asian region.
- Assist with the management of new and historical assets within the portfolio across both public and private investment markets.
- Assist in developing market strategies, integration and management.
- 1-2 years of experience gained in a management consultancy, engineering consultancy or financial institution doing something similar.
- Possess a solid and all-around skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch and lead on due diligence.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with stakeholders across all levels.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply now using the link below or by sending a CV in Microsoft Word format.
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1442158
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031