Infrastructure Private Equity - Associate
- Negotiable + Highly competitive + bonus + carry
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 1st October 2019
- Job Type
We are excited to be working with a highly regarded and global infrastructure investment fund to hire an Associate for their team in Hong Kong. Having built a leading investment team, they have developed an impressive portfolio of assets across all infrastructure classes.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Associate sitting in either an infrastructure fund or top-tier bank to join a growing PE fund where you will have the chance to regularly invest and build a long term career.
The Associate will;
- Support senior members of the business with the execution of deals.
- Take responsibility for building financial models, conducting due diligence and valuations as well as developing Investment Committee presentations and memos.
- Conduct market research to assist senior management with the origination of investment opportunities.
- Conduct portfolio analysis, providing regular updates to senior management.
- Support senior management with asset management responsibilities including working with portfolio companies to develop the strategy and operational improvements.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in an Associate position within either an infrastructure investment team or bulge bracket investment bank.
- Have a strong understanding of the infrastructure market, in particular, renewable energy and possess a strong deal track record.
- Possess a very strong and all-round skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Be fluent in English and fluency in either Japanese, Mandarin or Korean is preferred.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Hold a business, finance, engineering or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be highly driven and eager to do deals and build a strong track record.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No: 12C6031
Reg. No: R1764400
Cobalt are specialists in the infrastructure space.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031