Infrastructure Investment Associate
- Negotiable + Competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 7th September 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a very highly regarded infrastructure investor and developer across the Asia region. Having recently raised a new fund, there is a need to bring on board an Associate to the investment team to play a key role executing infrastructure investments and developments across the APAC region. This is an excellent opportunity for an Associate (or equivalent) from either a fund or a developer to join an established name where you will have the opportunity to build an impressive deal sheet.
The Investment Associate will;
- Report directly to the Head of the Infrastructure Investment Division whilst playing a key role in the execution of investments and developments across the Asia region along with supporting on the origination of deals.
- Regularly interact and liaise with bankers, developers and industry experts as a means to generating opportunities.
- Lead the execution of deals including regularly building financial models, conducting due diligence and Investment Committee presentations and memos.
- Have the opportunity to invest across the full infrastructure platform including power, energy, utilities and transportation.
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when necessary.
Interested candidates must;
- Have 3-5 years of experience gained in the infrastructure market and currently be sitting in either a private equity/investment fund or a developer in Singapore.
- Have proven deal experience having completed deals in the Asia region.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the infrastructure space across Asia as well as all of the sub-sectors including power, energy, utilities and transportation.
- Possess a very strong and all round skill set with ability to build financial models from scratch, conduct due diligence and valuations.
- Hold a finance, business, mathematics or related degree from a leading university.
- Be highly motivated and a self starter with strong communication skills and ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management and build long term relationships.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.