Deputy Manager, Corporate Finance/Treasury
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Corporate Finance
- 3rd September 2019
- Job Type
The Deputy Manager, Corporate Finance/Treasury will;
Support financial and tax structuring for each investment
Scope and review financial and tax due diligence for each investment (when required)
- Support debt sourcing for new investments or refinancing
- Review and complete loan documentation for draw down
- Work with internal stakeholders to address cash flow requirements
- Track and monitor loan portfolio, including interest costs, loan covenants and reviewing refinancing needs
- Prepare or review quarterly investor reports
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience with a similar scope
- Experience in private fund reporting or project financing in infrastructure or real estate will be an added advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031