- GBP20000.00 - GBP22000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 4th January 2019
- Job Type
Cashier/Accounts Assistant, Birmingham, Full Time Permanent, £20,000 - £22,000 Per Annum
My client is a global leader in commercial real estate services and is looking for a permanent Cashier to join their team in their central Birmingham office.
The main purpose of the Cashier role is to serve as a proactive member of a Cashiers team within a shared service centre and support external clients.
Main duties include:
- Allocating cash received, identifying the source funds and ensuring all sums received are posted to the correct accounts.
- Maintaining daily records of all cash received
- Recording bank cheques in accordance with the agreed cheque received process.
- Ensuring that all cash received is posted to the accounting database.
- Ensuring client reporting team and surveying colleague are fully aware of all receipts and postings made
- Responding to ensure that all queries relating to bank accounts, cash received, and payments made are dealt with on a timely basis.
- Making payments of rent to our Clients in a timely manner in accordance with client instructions
- Maintaining a high level of customer service, meeting all SLA's internally and externally
- Treasury/Cashiering professional with experience of working in a fast-paced high volume environment
- Understanding of client money handling regulations
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Committed to the provision of excellent customer service and to meeting deadlines
- Have excellent IT skills
To apply for the above position please upload your most recent version of your CV to this advert