Business Development Manager, Infrastructure
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Infrastructure & Project Finance
- 17th September 2019
- Job Type
As the business continues to grow and invest in multiple projects, there is a need to hire a Business Development Manager to play a crucial role in generating and executing opportunities across the region. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior infrastructure professional to join a growing business where you will gain international exposure with excellent career development opportunities.
The Business Development Manager will;
- Report directly to the Director of the Division and be part of the Executive Management Team, supporting in generating and implementing strategies across the business.
- Play a key role in driving business development activities across South Asia and South-East Asia.
- Regularly interact with infrastructure investors, bankers, developers and industry professionals to originate opportunities.
- Lead small teams to evaluate investment opportunities including overseeing the financial analysis, modelling, due diligence and presentations to senior management.
- Have the opportunity to invest and build a strong deal sheet regularly.
Interested candidates must;
- Have 7-10 years of experience in infrastructure business development/investment in the Asia region.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the broader infrastructure space and possess a strong deal track record.
- Possess a very strong and all-round skillset with the ability to generate opportunities, conduct financial analysis, modelling and due diligence.
- Demonstrate broad and complex strategic thinking capability.
- Hold a business, finance, a mathematical or related degree from a strong university.
- Have excellent communication skills with fluency in English and given the group's focus on SEA, fluency in a local language is preferable.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Be highly motivated and driven to join a growing business where you have the opportunity to invest and build a long term career.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No: 12C 6031
Reg. ID: R1442158
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031