Associate, Special Situations
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Credit & Debt Investments
- 29th April 2019
- Job Type
As the business continues to invest and grow, there is a need to bring on board an Investment Associate to assist the senior management with the execution of deals and portfolio management - this an excellent opportunity for an Associate to join a fund that is active in this space.
The Associate will;
- As a part of the special situations team, you will work closely with senior management.
- Take full responsibility to conduct fundamental research to underwrite potential investments across asset classes including debt, credit, special situations.
- Take full responsibility for building financial models, conducting due diligence, valuations and creating Investment Committee presentations and memorandums.
- Be responsible for monitoring investments by conducting market research and analysis to generate investment leads.
- Be hands-on with portfolio management including working with senior management to develop and implement strategies and improve operations of investee companies to create growth and increase value.
Interested candidates must;
- 4-6 years of experience gained either in a similar setup, asset management, private equity fund, investment bank or leading strategy consultancy group with international exposure.
- Have a good deal track record investing in special sits, credit, mezzanine finance or structure lending.
- Possess a very strong and all-round technical skill set with the ability to build financial models, conduct due diligence, valuations and market research & analysis.
- Hold a business, finance or mathematical degree from a highly regarded university.
- Have excellent communication skills with fluency in English and ideally Mandarin.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1442158
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.