Associate - Real Estate Loan Asset Management
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Loan Workouts / Restructuring
- 25th September 2018
- Job Type
The key focus is to manage a pan-European portfolio of commercial real estate loans, balance sheet, bi-lateral and syndicated loan positions. The successful candidate will work with the Vice Presidents and Managing Director of Servicing in London to help co-ordinate tasks and responsibilities of new and existing portfolios to ensure the goals and objectives are met and clients are delivered with a high quality work product and constant high level of service.
Key elements of the role include but are not limited to:
- Working independently to manage multiple loan portfolios
- Collecting and analysing Borrower reports (rent rolls, operating statements, covenants etc.) and ensuring compliance with loan covenants
- Negotiating, where required, with Borrowers, guarantors, asset managers and property managers
- Representing clients and investors on a daily basis through role as facility agent or primary servicer
- Reviewing servicing contracts and coordinating legal reviews with external/in-house counsel as well as other parties counsel (Borrower and Lender)
- Supporting and advising clients during the closing of new deals
- Supporting and coordinating the support of the other European offices by providing advice/support to the teams in Frankfurt, London in their day-to-day work.
- Promoting the company and its business lines by taking part in company presentations and industry conferences as may be required.
- Preparing or assisting in the preparation of reports for various parties as may be required
- Other duties as may be assigned
Types of skills required are:
- Strong oral and written communication abilities.
- Solid analytical and technical skills
- Analytical skills to understand complex loan documents and borrower structures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to quickly co-ordinate and direct projects
- Experienced in the field of Real Estate Finance
- Experienced in strategic planning and execution
- Strong knowledge of loan reporting
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience in presenting to clients
- Experience in negotiating with Sponsors, Lenders and other common stakeholders