Associate - Hong Kong
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 7th August 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a mid-sized private equity fund who is well-established and prominent throughout Asia. The team is seeking an Associate to join their Hong Kong office to play a key role in the execution of investments across the region.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Analyst/Associate to join a growing private equity fund where you will have the chance to build an impressive deal sheet and build a long-term career.
The successful individual will:
- Play a key role in the execution of investments across the Asia-Pacific region as well as support senior members of the team with origination efforts.
- Take full responsibility for building financial models from scratch, lead on due diligence processes, oversee external advisory parties and pull together Investment Committee presentations.
- Conduct market research and interact with industry leaders as a means of generating new investment opportunities.
- Conduct portfolio analysis and monitoring, making recommendations to senior management on strategy development.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting in either an Analyst or Associate position within the M&A or Corporate Finance team of an international investment bank.
- Possess a very strong skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch as well as conduct due diligence.
- Hold a finance, business or related degree from a highly regarded university.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. If you are not wishing to apply for this role, but wish to have a confidential conversation about other opportunities, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.