Associate, Financial Institution Group
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 22nd April 2019
- Job Type
This is an excellent opportunity for an investment professional who wishes to work on high-profile FIG deals across the Asia region within a global investment fund. Further to this, someone who is looking to continue developing their capabilities in a well-funded and acquisitive team will be well suited to this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and presentation of financial reports, building financial models and assisting in identifying potential investment opportunities.
- Conducting due diligence and underwriting for investments across the South East Asian region.
- Assist with the management of new and historical assets within the portfolio across both public and private investment markets.
- 1-3 years of experience gained in a top-tier private equity fund, ideally focused on investments within the FIG sector would be strongly preferred.
- Possess a solid and all-around skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch and lead on due diligence.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with stakeholders across all levels.
- Fluency in Mandarin, due to the nature of the work of the business.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply now using the link below or by sending a CV in Microsoft Word format.
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1442158