Analyst/Associate - Tier 1 PE Fund
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 19th October 2018
- Job Type
We are working with a well-regarded, global investment institution who are seeking to appoint an Analyst/Associate to join their best in class investment team. The company has strong financial backing and a diverse portfolio of investments that spans a range of locations and sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to develop their capabilities in a well-funded and acquisitive team that has exposure to a number of high-profiles deals on a global basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and presentation of financial reports, building financial models and assisting in identifying potential investment opportunities.
- Conducting due diligence and underwriting for investments on a global basis.
- Assist with the management of new and historical assets within the portfolio and liaising with other members of the organisation to assist with the development of the team's investment strategy.
- 1-3 years of top-tier investment banking, private equity, or management consulting experience.
- Possess a very strong, all-round skill set with ability to build financial models from scratch and lead on due diligence.
- For this opportunity, candidates from other sectors or a generalist M&A background will be considered.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now using the link below or by sending a CV in Microsoft Word format through to LDigan@cobaltrecruitment.com