Analyst/Associate, Tier 1 PE Fund (Singapore-based)
- Asia, Other AsiaPac
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 23rd October 2018
- Job Type
We are working with a well-regarded, global investment institution who are seeking to appoint a Thai-speaking Analyst/Associate to join their best in class investment team in Singapore. The company has a strong financial backing and a diverse portfolio of investments that spans a range of locations and sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to develop their capabilities in a well-funded and acquisitive team that has exposure to a number of high-profile deals on a global basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and presentation of financial reports, building financial models and assisting in identifying potential investment opportunities.
- Conducting due diligence and underwriting for investments on a global basis.
- Assist with the management of new and historical assets within the portfolio and liaising with other members of the organisation to assist with the development of the team's investment strategy.
- 1-3 years of top-tier investment banking, private equity, or management consulting experience.
- Possess a very strong, all-around skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch and lead on due diligence.
- For this opportunity, candidates from other sectors or a generalist M&A background will be considered.
- Fluency in Thai is desired due to the nature of the investments that the team executes.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now using the link below or by sending a CV in Microsoft Word format through to LDigan@cobaltrecruitment.com