Analyst/Associate -Real Estate Private Equity (German or Dutch)
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 30th July 2018
- Job Type
The firm are a multi €bn investor with multiple global offices. They have a seriously impressive investment track record and are a very well-known brand in the space. They are targeting deals across multiple asset classes, from office and retail through to student accommodation and PRS.
This is an Analyst/Associate level role focussing on Investment and Acquisitions. The deals will span across all of Europe but this successful individual will look intensively at the German/Dutch markets as well as others. The approach will be very hands-on and the successful candidate will be able to take on the financial tasks as well as managing aspects such as planning, engineers, tenants etc as well as taking on investment due diligence.
- Native German OR Dutch speaker
- Real Estate investment or advisory experience within either a reputable private equity firm, advisory platform or investment bank. Investment Banking training wil be a huge plus.
- Ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Strong technical and valuation skills but also strong people skills to deal with on the ground regional asset managers and all internal and external deal stakeholders
- Good team working skills, ability to multi-task and assign responsibilities to more junior resources accordingly