Process Engineer (Assembly)
- SGD3500.00 - SGD4500.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- 28th September 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is proud to partner with an industry leader in a market-driven innovative solution of photonics technology in their search for Process Engineer (Assembly).
In this role,
- You will support the NPI Product Transfer and ensure the intended specifications are achieved and maintained in the Production environment
- Develop new or improve existing Processes for the assembly build to achieve a reasonable sustainable yield in Production
- To review and enhance the existing Process methodologies to improve the manufacturing KPIs such as Process Yield, Scrap performance, and Productivity
To be successful in this role,
- You will possess a Technical Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering with at least 3 years of working experience of NPI/Process Engineering in Semiconductor equipment or Optics related industry
- Knowledge in Solidwork, AutoCad, Fixture and Tooling design
- Experience in engineering analytical tools such as Root Cause Analysis, Gauge R&R and FMEA
If an opportunity is of interest then please share your CV with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +65 6800 9275 for a confidential discussion on this role.
EA License No: 12C6031 | Reg No: R1547510