Director (Photo-lithography Process)
- SGD10000.00 - SGD13000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- 22nd October 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is proud to partner with one of the leading wafer fab semiconductor company in their search for Director (Photo-lithography Process).
In this role,
- You will lead, direct and motivate a team of Managers to identify plans and strategies to sustain, optimize and improve process and equipment capability to meet department goals in alignment with company's overall objectives
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to attain and surpass KPI and goals set by the department plan as well as forecast and implement actions to meet budgeted financial goals
To be successful in this role,
- You will have Bachelor's Degree in Technical Engineering with at least 10 years of relevant experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Deep Process knowledge is essential, especially in automotive and high-performance mixed-signal process technologies
- Strong communications and leadership qualities. Preferably Senior Managers who have led a team of above 20 people in a front-end wafer fabrication facility
If an opportunity is of interest, then please share your CV with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +65 6800 9275 for a confidential discussion on this role.
EA License No: 12C6031 | Reg No: R1547510