Tunnelling Design Engineer
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 2nd September 2019
- Job Type
Our client is an international design consultancy looking to hire talented Tunnelling Design Engineer.
The selected candidate will:
- Assist the Senior Civil / Structural Engineer in the technical delivery of assigned design tasks and related technical
- Assist in the preparation of the design tasks when requested. The tasks include the NATM designs, Cast-in-situ lining designs, Segmental lining designs
- Work closely with the Senior Civil I Structural Engineer for the preparation of the technical submissions for the approval of QP, AC and BCA
- Participate in the design of the NATM tunnels, Cast-in-situ tunnel lining designs and Segmental linings, as assigned by the Senior Civil / Structural Engineer and / or the Project Design Director
To be successful in this position, you will have an Engineering Degree in Civil Structural engineering discipline, and will have at least 5 years of experience in tunneling designs (knowledge of EC2, EC3 and EC7 are essential).
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further r, please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com or call Natalie Chan at +65 6800 7924 for a confidential discussion.
Reg No.: R1434739
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031