Tenancy Co ordinator
- NZD100000.00 - NZD130000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 10th September 2018
- Job Type
An opportunity has arisen to join an elite shopping centre operator within their leasing and retail solutions division. You will be working with a company who are changing the way we do retail and pride themselves on providing the ultimate experience for shoppers.
- Liaising with shopfitters, tenants, construction team
- Manage multiple fit outs at once
- Ensuring a seamless shop opening experience for their retail partners
- Organising project meetings and document control
- Ensuring successful delivery of retail stores on time and to specifications
To be successful you will need:
- Minimum 3 years in construction with an understanding of building process and shop fit-out works program
- Experience in this role or an interiors PM role is preferred
- Knowledge on retail leasing and retail design/delivery management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize your workload
- An ability to identify risks internal (base build) and/or external (lessee/shopfitter related) and action appropriately
- Willingness to learn, work hard and take advise on board
- Great communication is key to success as well as strong IT skills and a proactive nature
This is a great chance to get your foot in the door with an international, listed company who are an extremely well respected company. They encourage and support their employees to find work/life balance and find whats important to them as well as supporting them with training and guidance within the workplace.
*Applicants must be in New Zealand to be considered for this role and must be a resident
*9 month FTC
To be considered, please click APPLY NOW or contact Carol on 09 303 9093 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.