Site Manager (Non residential, interior fit out)
- NZD100000 - NZD120000 per annum + vehicle allowance
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 7th January 2019
- Job Type
Our client has built up an exceptional reputation over the previous 50 years which has enabled them the success they have today across New Zealand as a leading design and fit out company. The permanent staff number sits around 30 but due to their style of approach and delivery, their business is growing significantly and they are also upgrading their offices to facilitate this.
With a high demand for their services on upcoming fit out and refurbishment projects in the New Year, they are looking to take on a Site Manager. Most of their projects are close to the CBD with some on the North Shore and South Auckland too.
- Managing between 3 and 5 projects of various sizes, generally range from 500k - $1.5m (non residential).
- Responsible for ensuring programs stick to schedule and timing.
- H & S, QA, some programming with a large focus around coordination of and stacking trades.
Having worked on similar projects in New Zealand this role will not be new to you, you will have been in a similar role for at least 3 years prior. Trade background not necessary but building experience will benefit you. You will have excellent time management and people management skills and have a clientcentric outlook on your projects.
Why this Role?
- This is a family owned business and this culture stems down throughout its people. Massive focus around support (weekly 1:1's) and being a team player. If you cannot be part of a team, then this is not the role for you.
- This company is humble in their success and value their subcontractors as much as their clients. Skills alone will not be enough to secure you a role here, attitude, values and personality are all major factors to this tight knit team.
- Also this company can offer you career advancement, a genuine work/life balance (most guys work approx 40- 43 hours per week bar the final days before project completion), and if you have the right attitude they are happy to upskill you.
If this sounds like you, please do get in touch with Carol on 09 303 9093 or click Apply to be considered for this and other similar roles. We are always on the lookout for genuine people with real skills who want the most out of their workplace.