- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Engineering
- 15th August 2019
- Job Type
- Commercial, Infrastructure and Residential Projects
- Quality Contractor
- Family Based Business
- $$$$ to reward your expertise
- Hours of work -Fulltime Monday to Friday
About the Company:
A well established, successful, family owned construction company working in the commercial, infrastructure and residential markets. They pride themselves on commitment to its people, quality and health & safety.
Currently on the hunt for an epic Site Engineer to join their progressive team based in Auckland. This role is required to efficiently and diligently carryout set-out of on-site construction activities. Role will have you based on a major Project but will also require you to be available for input on tenders and on other projects if required. Depending on the size of the project you are based on you may also have a Junior Site Engineer to manage.
- Minimum 4 years' experience of which minimum 3 years' experience as a site or project engineer
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Shop drawing review for precast and structural steel
- Quality inspections on reinforcing
- Quality inspections on precast
- Detailed Planning and programming of specific tasks
- Reporting to Consultants, Client and Senior managers
- Managing sub-contractors
- Temporary works planning
This role can offer you the opportunity to be a part of a strong family business for the long term along as there are opportunities for career growth along with a highly dedicated management team to support personal and professional growth.
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW