Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 28th August 2019
- Job Type
This Tier 1 contractor is certainly continuing to make a name for itself with spotlight projects in the Auckland market and immense capability and experience in their teams. Supported by a partner company, one of the largest construction firms in the world, this client will continue to make strong headway in the years to come. They provide professionalism, high quality service, stability for their teams and nationally recognised projects.
This Quantity Surveyor role will be situated on one of their largest sites in Auckland, responsible for assisting in running the ship alongside a talented leadership team on site. You will review all head document contracts, coordinate, manage and assist with company tender bids, prepare monthly project control reports, assist with cost control across all aspects and priorities of the project to ensure a commercial successful outcome. You will be working in a high profile environment on projects stretching to $100M+.
- Work for a highly competent and growing Tier 1 contractor
- Permanent and stable position with progression opportunities
- Work on a large multi-million dollar site with the team to match
- Monthly drinks and social events
- Additional annual leave on offer
- Involvement in supporting charities and industry foundations
Our ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will strive for excellence in your field of expertise and have the following additional qualifications and attributes:
- Industry relevant qualification, including local NZ experience
- Experience in multi-storey building construction
- Excellent communication skills, a problem solver
- Experience in full spectrum quantity surveying
- Highly capable in managing competing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Instructing and managing sub contractors and suppliers
- Strong experience in concrete construction working on large projects
- A trade background with commercial site management experience
- Attention to detail and the ability to ensure delivery of the project programme efficiently
This is a rewarding challenge supporting this fast paced, busy site, with a high performing leadership team and a company and Director who appreciates everyone within their own right. This is a great opportunity to join a company who are just doing things differently!
Please contact Rachel McNickle on 09 303 9093 for a further discussion on your application, or apply now! Interview and immediate start is available.